Our family app - Xplor Home
Xplor Home is the best and easiest way to keep track of your child’s day. From the moment you complete your enrolment form, you can utilise Xplor Home to book child care days, manage your account, receive the very first photographs that capture your child’s learning and so much more.
Features of our all in one family appThe Xplor Home app is used by more than 37,000 families who attend our centres to keep track of their child’s learning, monitor their child’s health, access their child care finances and so much more. You can invite Hub Guests to sign your child in and/or out on the Xplor Hub tablet and also use touchless sign in and out of your centre with QR codes.
Here are more of the features you can access on the app:
- View your child’s learning, featuring all photos and videos captured throughout the day.
- Learn about your child’s progress, their passions, and discover more about upcoming centre events or information.
- Family time and milestones can also be shared with your child’s educator with a click of a button.
- Simplify your child care financials so they are easy to manage.
- View your Child Care Subsidy and be aware of when payments are due.
- Approve your government Complying Written Agreement (CWA) with the app.
- Monitor your child’s health at a glance with analytics covering sleep, nutrition, toileting, sun protection, medication and incident reports.
- Keep a record of your child’s health routines ensuring continuity at child care and home.
- Book additional days quickly and conveniently.
- Notify your centre if your child will be late or absent, or if you have an upcoming holiday.
Download the Xplor Home app
We are proud of our reviews
"Really love this place. As soon as my son sees the centre he gets very excited! The centre is very clean, the staff are super attentive and caring. They really make the children feel safe and welcomed and create a very warm environment.."
First Grammar Bankstown
"I highly recommend First Grammar Belmore for other parents. The educators are incredibly caring and attentive. They always communicate and highlight things that I need to be aware of. The premise is clean, and there are always different activities every day which stimulate the whole child’s developmental aspects."
First Grammar Belmore
"We could not be happier with the love and care given at First Grammar Castle Hill. They have welcomed our son with open arms and his social skills and speech has progressed enormously since he started in September. Highly recommend the centre!"
First Grammar Castle Hill
"First Grammar Fairfield is the best! My son has been attending the childcare since he was fifteen months, He has been in both of the baby and toddlers room. The staff are so caring, so attentive and always happy. Even though on the weekend, he wants to go to childcare than at home, he loves his teachers and his friends. Feels like home. "
First Grammar Fairfield
"The staff are all very experienced and really lovely. My daughter absolutely loves attending and is so happy to see the educators and her friends. She has dietary requirements which was a stress for me but has always been well managed here. I love the daily updates through an app so I can see what she's been up to, know what she's had for lunch etc. Highly recommend the centre!"
First Grammar Epping
"I sent my 2 little ones to First Grammar Green Point because we rented around the corner. We’ve since moved a few suburbs away and although it is now in a different direction, I continue to send my little ones there because the staff are genuine."
First Grammar Greenpoint