How to enrol
Once you complete a tour at one of our child care and early education centres, our Family Support Team will contact you to start the enrolment process at your chosen centre. Your family will be asked to complete the enrolment form and submit this back to our Family Support Team.
There are a few items you will need to have on hand to help you fill out the enrolment form, including:
- Your child’s Customer Reference Number (CRN). If you do not have a CRN or are unsure where to find this, visit the Centrelink website here.
- Your child’s Medicare Number/Reference Number.
- Your child’s immunisation status record, which will need to be provided to the centre before commencement.
After you submit your enrolment form
Once you have completed and submitted the enrolment form to our Family Support Team, there are a few more steps to complete.
- If it is your first time in child care, you will need to apply for the Child Care Subsidy (CCS). Check out our process on how to apply for CCS here. If you need any help with this, our Family Support Team can assist.
- Our Family Support Team will also make you an Xplor Home account so that you can access our all in one family app.
- Confirm your Compliant Written Agreement (CWA) in Xplor. Once you are logged in, you will find your CWA under the CCS agreement tab. By signing this, you are confirming that your child will be attending our child care. If there are any errors, reach out to the Family Support Team.
- You will also need to approve your CWA through MyGov (this may take 24 hours from when you approve it through Xplor). This needs to be done for you to start receiving your CCS from your first day.
- Complete your Direct Debit arrangements through Xplor. You will find this on the 'Auto-debt' tab within Xplor.
Stay and Play
We offer Stay and Play sessions, where you and your child can come along for morning tea and a play. As part of these sessions and the enrolment process, we make every effort to get to know you and your child as much as possible and form that all-important bond. We’ll find out about your child’s likes, dislikes and routine so we can prepare for a smooth transition. To prepare an orientation, please contact your chosen child care and early education centre directly.
There are also a few things you can do at home to make the transition easier. Find out more about preparing for your child’s first day.
At First Grammar we want you to play an active part in your child’s early education and care experience. You are welcome to drop into your child care and early education centre anytime to see how your child has settled in and is enjoying their new learning environment.
We are proud of our reviews
"Really love this place. As soon as my son sees the centre he gets very excited! The centre is very clean, the staff are super attentive and caring. They really make the children feel safe and welcomed and create a very warm environment.."
First Grammar Bankstown
"I highly recommend First Grammar Belmore for other parents. The educators are incredibly caring and attentive. They always communicate and highlight things that I need to be aware of. The premise is clean, and there are always different activities every day which stimulate the whole child’s developmental aspects."
First Grammar Belmore
"We could not be happier with the love and care given at First Grammar Castle Hill. They have welcomed our son with open arms and his social skills and speech has progressed enormously since he started in September. Highly recommend the centre!"
First Grammar Castle Hill
"First Grammar Fairfield is the best! My son has been attending the childcare since he was fifteen months, He has been in both of the baby and toddlers room. The staff are so caring, so attentive and always happy. Even though on the weekend, he wants to go to childcare than at home, he loves his teachers and his friends. Feels like home. "
First Grammar Fairfield
"The staff are all very experienced and really lovely. My daughter absolutely loves attending and is so happy to see the educators and her friends. She has dietary requirements which was a stress for me but has always been well managed here. I love the daily updates through an app so I can see what she's been up to, know what she's had for lunch etc. Highly recommend the centre!"
First Grammar Epping
"I sent my 2 little ones to First Grammar Green Point because we rented around the corner. We’ve since moved a few suburbs away and although it is now in a different direction, I continue to send my little ones there because the staff are genuine."
First Grammar Greenpoint