The 14th of May is Train Day so to celebrate we put together a little recycled train made up of toilet rolls, bottle caps, paddle pop ticks, paint and paper! Why not cho-cho-choose to make something similar with your child on a cosy afternoon in this Autumn.
- Toilet paper rolls
- Milk bottle lids
- Paint brushes
- Craft glue
- Pipe cleaners
- Hole punch
- Paint your paper rolls any colours you like.
- Cut c-shapes into the end of one of the rolls – this is for the smoke stack on the top of the first carriage.
- Once the paint is dry, glue the smoke stack and the bottle lids onto the rolls (for the wheels).
- Punch holes at the end of the rolls, grab your pipe cleaners and thread them through the holes and join the carriages together.
- Once you have the carriages joined together, the fun can begin!